To ZK my buddy!!!
01:34 | Author: DrTofu

Nah! Eat my two fingers!!!


Cs Fella...
Zhen Khai with his Moscow student ID!!!

Bout Zhen Khai
Zhen Khai gonna go to Moscow...A place...where he will pursue his study in Medic. He will be there for 7 long years (of coz coming back when there's a longer holiday).

Ok, about ZK, i dun reli noe him tat well till after form 5. I've onli noe him n talked to him thru LPS (Lembaga Pusat Sumber) or the librarian gang...we weren't super close. After Form 5, for somewhat reason...I went to KDU, so does he (transferred from HELP College). So, we got closer to each other, hanged out a lot wif each other, football, mamak, gaming sessions...

He's juz an ordinary guy with funny talks (i think i got affected too) and then he introduced me to Vy, another of my best frens (i noe i shudn't be greedy n hav two best frens..but i can't help it..hehe). He's almost equal to me in almost everything, badminton ( but he's bit better than me...BIT...), racing (game la...game!!! but i'm WAY better, haha!!!) then also pool (mostly i'm betta too!! wahaha). And i can say...we're almost like twin but ah...juz some diff...he's more crazy bout gal than i am...hahahahaha...all he does is talk bout gals...haha, kidding. and his actions n words, all r funny n crazy!!! I've neva met anyone like him so far...haha. of coz...thru him i turned into a way more crazier person (i'm not like now two years ago..), more hyperactive...n...i duno...sumthin la.

and since he's such a good fren to me, i can't possibly miss his departure to Moscow. So i've decided to send him...i admit...i will miss him a lot. there will be one person less to call for pool, one less to ask for mamak, one less to play racing game with, one less person to play badminton, and...one person less to play maple with...there's juz too many less less less without him around...aih...i will miss u my dear fren. Good luck to you and all the best to u in ur study! I hope to see u soon =')

|
This entry was posted on 01:34 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: