First day in Uni
16:41 | Author: DrTofu
Today...was actually kinda...sucky??? i dunno how to put it...well...first of all...most of the ppl in my course...hav their timetable already by the time they arrive in Uni today...whereas i dun hav...why??? My housemate, Wei Han, an ex-foundation student said tat induction (the day where all of them get the timetable n all...) was a waste of time...so i din bother turnin up for it ( i oso slept late on tat day...so....ehem...)

Today, i woke up at 8am sharp!!! very sharp, eventhough the alarm rang since 7.30am (5 minutes interval la...i dun sleep like the dead...hehe). It was so long since i woke up so dam early in my live...ya, its quite early in my standard...thnk goodness nottingham's classes the earliest is juz 9am...so i dun hav to wake at 6.30am instead. ok...i got thru my milo n 1 cracker then i drive off to Uni which is...1 minute away ( ya i noe i'm bit lazy...but if u walk...gonna die wei...serious! )

then i started walkin to n fro between 2 buildings tat houses my department...making me sweat like i've juz ran from semenyih town to my house (5 minutes drive at 50km/h) well...i dinno all the staffs of nottingham Uni comes at 9am sharp to start work...gosh...wasted my time only...then when i found my class and also my timetable...only to find out even more bad news...today my first class...starts at 2pm...wat the...all the waking up n preparing...n rushing too! wat a waste of time n energy....crap!

what i did next??? spend 1hr + playin solitaire on my laptop listening to song (there is no dam net yet!!!! ) then...i did sumthin i've neva done in my life, washin clothes...hehehehe...dun bliv? i dun bliv wat i've did too...hahahaha. oh well...i juz checked on those clothes...they smell ok...no bloody @#$% smells...so...ok la...i still can wash some clothes then. haha.

thank goodness my class ends earlier than stated in the timetable...it WAS suppose to be from 2-5pm...3 hrs straight...i noe i've gone thru a 6 hrs class straight...but tat was once a week, now tis one is from mon to wed...OMG!!! i hope all the lecturers is like this lecturer i had today....hahahahaha. at first Wei Han told me tis lecturer boring...n they always "fish" (feeling sleepy) in his class. i find him...ok gua...eventhough i almost almost "fish" too...haha...

I guess studyin foundation ain't tat bad...timetable seems rather empty n luckily i hav a place nearby...so i can come back anytime i like...in case there's a 3-4 hrs empty...n i think i do hav tat =)
|
This entry was posted on 16:41 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: