Smiley
15:32 | Author: DrTofu
kiddo

I love kiddo!!!!!!!! (name given by me...i noe it sucks, but it has no name...so pity...)
lately, i've been feeling a bit not so ok, so i was a bit bored...n feeling more bored...so i searched my fone for pics ( i love doing that...some pics gimme good memories n make me happy again! ) then i found...kiddo! it wasn't mine though...it was tsi ngar's.
i love seeing he's smile...so cute and also so...relaxing. its like kiddo's telling me to be happy no matter wat hardship i'm going thru. aaaaah, how i wish i have my own kiddo...then i can see him everyday, talk to him ( to release tension), smile with him, punch him ( he always smile no matter what u do to him), kick...ok, mebe tats a bit over. but i wish i have one...oh kiddo! thnx for makin me smile again with ur smile! =)
|
This entry was posted on 15:32 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 14 November 2007 at 15:51 , DrTofu said...

dumb post made by dumb ppl caused by dumb exams n got commented by dumb ppl tat got dumb thnx to dumb exam. all things juz got dumb...even tis comment too...