Blogging...2 in 1...
23:33 | Author: DrTofu

Last Day of First Semester In Nottingham University Malaysia/Semenyih
Eversince I've started studying in Nottingham Uni/stay here in Semenyih...I've never woke up so early...just to do something really...meaningless. Hahaha! I woke up at 7.45 in the morning just to eat breakfast in the market. Hahaha! I think its the craziest thing I've done on the last day in Uni...hehe...


Previous night, I was disturbing my housemate Darren by saying I want to eat breakfast...then he say he'll wake me up for breakfast, and indeed he did...by kicking me -_-"
* * *
We arrived not long later at the market...where we found one coffeeshop...full of aunties and uncles of semenyih, happily drinking into their cup of tea/coffee. I think it must seem a bit weird to them to see two young people like me and darren stepping into the shop so early in the morning...because I think I got some stares from some aunties...I wasn't being rude or anything...so I can't think of any other reason. Hahaha! I ate erm...Kon low hakka noodles...which is really REALLY GOOOD!!!! Its so good, I think if somebody say I can only eat it if i wake at 6am, I would! *no picture of the noodle...forgot to take -____-''' *

***
Bad luck day!

Haih!!! I did not know what happened today...can't believe it...wat happened is...

I woke up a bit earlier than I would liked today because I need to head to KL Sentral to verify my flight ticket...that's what they say last time. They had to verify...
Ok, if you say so...so I went and brought along with me, my mp3, filled in only with some song because I didn't have the time to filled it fully...so I went on KTM, till there, I took a number. To my biggest superrest horror...I have to wait for another 96 fella's turn before its mine...omg!!! Ok...nvm...I'll just play some game on my phone, listen to some songs on mp3, then it will be my turn...and so I did that...played, listened, waited, sat for 1 hr plus...then go to the counter...that fella say, "No need verification anymore...its ok d...can use" WHAT THE HELL????? I'VE WAITED SO LONG TO JUST GET THAT !@#$^% SENTENCE????? WTH!!!

Then with the mood slightly disturbed...I went to catch the train quickly, and it came quick enough...I thought I can arrive early...haih...bad luck...just before my station, Kepong Sentral...alllll of us passengers of the train gotta get off, because some landslide occurred, and only one track is usable after Kepong Station...crap!!! Stood there waiting again...I think its the first time i have a waiting day in my life...haiya!!!!


















|
This entry was posted on 23:33 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 17 December 2007 at 15:12 , Sean Wong said...

Tough luck dude. Haha.