UNMC Talent Quest 2008
01:14 | Author: DrTofu
Last Tuesday(18/03/2008), my uni, Nottingham University Malaysia Campus held our very own Talent Quest Final(TQF). I've been to the semi-finals to check out the contestants, and, of course, it wouldn't be complete if I didn't go to the finals to see who won. I need to root for my own idol...hehe.

Of course, there are some of the finalist are my friends. In example, our very famous...YIEW WEN!!!! hahaha! She joined the band category, and she have to pit against 3 other bands.

Another friend, is none other than Christine!!! She's currently taking Pharmacy Year 1 in Nottingham University. She, have the most excellent voice I've heard among my friends. Powerful vocal, lovely...she can take on Celine Dion's song. And seriously...I'll pay to watch this girl sing, dead serious.

To prove it, I have a video of her , go check it out. Haha, however, unfortunately, Yiew Wen's video is banned by the person involved...so, I can't post it here due to no permission. =(
But if you guys are smart enough, you'll find it on youtube.com anyway...hahaha. Have fun

Click Here

I'll try to get the full video and then post it up. However, its no guarantee.

And the winner of the night, is however unfortunately, not Christine...She got the 2nd place however...As for Yiew Wen, they overcame odds to beat other more experienced bands to win the 1st Place for Bands Category. It is a great night with many delight and disappointment.
This entry was posted on 01:14 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 24 March 2008 at 00:19 , AaRoN lEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On 24 March 2008 at 00:48 , AaRoN lEE said...

my brother, u dont need to be smart to find uwen's video la. its in "MORE FROM WILL5923"!

 
On 24 March 2008 at 00:56 , DrTofu said...

eh alamak...wat a stupid leak...

 
On 25 March 2008 at 22:25 , Anonymous said...

drtouf..better improve ur skills la..
so pening after watching ur video..

 
On 26 March 2008 at 08:17 , DrTofu said...

hahaha! not i record one...my fren did. nvm nvm, i'll keep tat in mind. hahaha.