Exams again =D
02:26 | Author: DrTofu
Well...January's exam time...Hahaha. I hope I can get good grades this time. Got some new pushing "fire" behind me...hahaha. A little bit different...not regret this time.

I still don't know if I'm confident or not. I also do not know whether I'm ready for it or not. Many modules are not done yet...yet time is little, but also seems to be just enough for me to prepare.

Hahaha. I think I'm pretty relaxed...still got time to blog something so stupid. Haha. Usual pre-exam customs...Haha.

Can't wait for exams to finish. =)

Well...all the best to myself, gotta study hard!!! Its expensive to continue onto tertiary education. And money is getting harder to come by for the few coming months or maybe year...economic recession...sigh...

Study Study Study
|
This entry was posted on 02:26 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 4 January 2009 at 10:50 , ahcheng said...

gambate william!

 
On 4 January 2009 at 18:08 , AaRoN lEE said...

GOGOGO !!!

 
On 5 January 2009 at 18:42 , KiM said...

gt 'fire' huh..haha

 
On 10 January 2009 at 00:37 , DrTofu said...

eh??? y suddenly all appear to come comment? hahahaha. anyway, thanks guys. mebe i got one paper flunk d...hahahaha.