I hate my car
12:13 | Author: DrTofu
Woowww...so long never update my blog. Haih. Not much of a mood to write blogs. Hahahaha. Finally I'm getting lazy to update already.

Again...my car broke down. Don't know what is wrong omg...I feel like going to a whole car change i.e buy new car. hahahahaha. But that is not possible...haih.

Wira oh wira...
why you suck so much?
you shall be named as proton sucker instead of wira...
, |
This entry was posted on 12:13 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 13 February 2009 at 12:25 , Ivan said...

That's a good one!

Proton Sucker:
-Available in 3 variants, 1.3, 1.5 & 1.6
-MT/AT
-Top Speed: 140km/h (After which it shakes uncontrollably)
-Replaced by Proton Persona

 
On 13 February 2009 at 23:27 , vY said...

i thought u were going to change to a better car and leave ur wira to ur bro.

 
On 15 February 2009 at 10:46 , DrTofu said...

hahahaha. good ivan. erm...yea, i will change soon de. when i get the car, i'll post it up ;) but aiya...now still need to suffer along with the stupid thing leh...deng...