Revealing...
20:04 | Author: DrTofu

See that?? Sold to me...
No??
*
*
*

This should be better...hehehe.
Its my own Honda City!!! XD Happy!!! Its been so long now. I've been waiting for some time already. Finally its here...OH YEAH!!! FINALLY ITS HERE!!! Revealing my Honda City!!! Woo hoo!!! Gonna get my chance to drive it this coming Friday! Oh yeah!!!! I can't wait to drive it. Horribly plagued with car problems this semester. Finally a car-problem free car...hahahahaha!!!
Its not bad to me. Quite sporty looking...and the best part...the paddle shifters!!!


|
This entry was posted on 20:04 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

On 18 March 2009 at 21:00 , vY said...

omg !!! So rich ..... I wan one too !

 
On 18 March 2009 at 21:32 , NTS said...

Cool!! i wanna drive!! haha

 
On 19 March 2009 at 03:08 , KiM said...

dam rich weii..
fetch me nex time..haha

 
On 19 March 2009 at 08:46 , DrTofu said...

wth...got new car not rich ok...i didn't get civic like aw did. haha. but i'm happy wif one new car lar. so wudn't bother for now anymore. muahaha

 
On 19 March 2009 at 17:48 , AaRoN lEE said...

ur gonna drive us for next few years !

 
On 19 March 2009 at 20:28 , Anonymous said...

hey, new car!! fetch us wit ur honda. haha.

 
On 20 March 2009 at 02:31 , Anonymous said...

wth!! it's equivalent k!! somemore its not really mine..how often u see me drive that!!the city is proper urs!!! IM SO JEALOUS!!!

 
On 20 March 2009 at 17:23 , DrTofu said...

wan exchange ah aw?? i wan ur civic lo. hahahaha. lemme drive my city first...see how only think bout exchange. hahahahaha

 
On 21 March 2009 at 00:38 , Anonymous said...

ciiiiisssssss....