CNY!!
11:31 | Author: DrTofu
Chinese New Year is here again!!!! Wahahahaha!


And this coming new year is the year of rats. Be it longkang rats, hamsters, ur-very-ordinary kitchen rat... its their year tis year.
Come CNY celebration, firecrackers are definitely not the thing to miss out on.


However, i'm not a super big fan of firecrackers...bcoz i'm scared if there's a mishap tat might happen wif substandard firecrackers!!! OK!! Call me a chicken or whatever...i'm juz scared...but i do play it still...i play those...kiddy POP, with them kids...hahaha..no, i play some firecrackers which are less dangerous. haha.

The next big thing bout CNY...is of course...non other than their superior snacks. I HATE THEM TO BITS!!! BCOZ IT MAKES ME FAT!!!! I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM..oh so delicious!!! ARGH!!



Fried "Nga gu"...dono wats its real name...nice!!!



My favourite!!! Pineapple tart...5 left coz i ate them all -__-




Kuih apit


Omg...i hate U ALL!!!! i can't believe i will be in a love-hate relationship with them one day...shit

All of these are great...yes, but nothing is better than the next thing bout CNY...$$$ XD

Woohoo!!!


Who can say they dun like ang pows??? WHO DARES???

Hey, don't be afraid to tell me, bcoz i'll help you take all ur ang pows for u. hehehe...

I don't hav any wish for ang pows. I'm happy enough to have some angpow from my parents. not greedy, if you put in 50cents for me, i'm happy. When i think of myself getting ang pows...i think of some orphans...they will never get the joy of receiving ang pows from their parents...which i think is very sad. When i receive the angpow...i also think of those kid whose family is not very well off, so their ang pow is much lesser compared to us. I also feel sad for them. haih...dunno y this thought struck me so suddenly =(

Anyway, Best of luck and happy Chinese New Year my frens...Gong xi fa da chai 2008!!!
Hopefully our lovely rats bless us this year!!!
This entry was posted on 11:31 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 30 January 2008 at 05:18 , vY said...

walao .... cny .. damn those things u
eat in cny! i wan to eat !!!
Nwm all those are just junks, dont eat too much

 
On 31 January 2008 at 12:44 , DrTofu said...

i wanna be at ur position...where i cannot eat...now i can't stop eating leh...dam scary la...one box of pineapple tarts...got like 20-30 pieces in it...i can finish it within half a day u noe?????? I DON WAN TAT!!!