Post-exam post
15:19 | Author: DrTofu
Oh, its been so long since i last posted any new post. this delay is due to my exam...aaaah...exams...our beloved exams. We should all start loving exams. they do us some good...in example:

1) Fatten us up (good for skinny ppl, bad for fatty like me)
2) Make us study(something i dun do occasionally)
3) Make everyone go crazy...even those serious ppl...they go bonkers...serious!
4) get to wake up (to study...workable for nottingham ppl onli)
5) i got something to post about

haih...exam is oso the stressful period. very stressful. some are moved to the edge of tears, some to the edge of craziness. some dun even noe wat the heck they r talking anymore. all they do is blabble...haih.

however, all this...suffering is worth it when we can see a big A on our exam paper later. Oh, how proud u'd be of urself. n ur parents, n of course...its a chance to brag around to ur frens >=) hehehe! oh i hope i can get As...many many As for my exam. I've been waking up at 7am for few days for some exams...n studied more than i did in my life bfore tis...pls let me get As!! then pls ignore the time i spent on games...its juz for relaxation...haha! if i score more than 3A, i'd treat my housemate to lunch/dinner. my pledge!
|
This entry was posted on 15:19 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 22 January 2008 at 20:26 , Anonymous said...

har!!!oly treat ur housemate!!!
i oso wan!!!dont forget me!!!
so i wish u a big big big luck here..muz get 3As ya!!!
hahaha...