Life without my laptop
23:18 | Author: DrTofu
I realised...I can't live without my laptop!

Now I'm blogging from my University's Computer Lab...

Haih...this is really the first time I have lived without my laptop. Y???

Blame myself...forget to bring charger from home, now got no charger, and got no laptop to use. I've just dried the battery yesterday...without knowing I forgot the charger. CRAP!

I can't online except when I come to the Com Lab, can't Youtube, can't play game to release stress (this is of utmost importance!!!), can't listen to song, can't...MSN!!!!! aaarggh!!!

I also found myself to be unable to study well, because...usually I study using my laptop, yea...I do.

Notes, exercises...all in laptop.

Songs...all in laptop (full collection)

Now nothing! Very hard to live. Can't get used to it. Today took a nap because there's nothing better to do without my laptop. =(

Wasted time...wasted...argh! Argh!! ARGH!!! ROOAAARRR!!! (Crashed out of com lab...)
This entry was posted on 23:18 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 18 May 2008 at 17:37 , 爱哭包 said...

hey!! I m enjoying myself now!! hehehe!! nola, jz wanna giv u some spiritual support!! heheh.. do well!! Gambate!!!