No name
21:08 | Author: DrTofu
Wow! I'm quite amazed! I think the power of blog is becoming so great nowadays, most of the people these days can do anything with blog. Gain publicity, fame, money, and also influence.

One of the most recent newcomer (or maybe not) to the world of blogosphere is our ex-Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad. =) And his webpage address is www.chedet.com

I quite like Tun Dr Mahathir because of the way he talks. Not that I'm into politics or anything, but, when he talks, he gives out an aura of power and confidence. So I'm quite glad he came into blogosphere and decided to give out his opinion through blog. I think it is quite right for him to do so, this would attract even the younger people out there like myself to read their blog.

I hate reading newspaper news about these people talk bout their talks. I prefer to read from what they wrote themselves. The connection is better between the speaker and the reader in this way.

Anyway, I shall be keeping tab on what he says on his new weblog, and hope there is something interesting there. I won't talk much on this topic, because it is a very sensitive issue. =)
|
This entry was posted on 21:08 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: