Salary!!!
18:34 | Author: DrTofu
After one month of suffering working, I finally got my SALARY!!!

see...so happy I can't stop smiling


Everyone in these days is happy to see money...and a whole lot of them. I'm one of them. Hehe...



So good, after days and days on loan, now I have money to pay back my loan shark...my mom...haha.

She also so happy

It feels really good to know you own that stash of cash. Woohoo! Haha

Happy =D
This entry was posted on 18:34 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 6 July 2008 at 13:06 , A Whole New World said...

congratz

 
On 6 July 2008 at 14:12 , d@re said...

aiks...u onli work 4 1 month ar...i tot u work like few month di...haha...can belanja us makan di ar...i wan abalone n cheese bake lobster!!!

 
On 6 July 2008 at 23:23 , Loong Mei-Jean said...

ahaahhahah...can buy us mamak liao laaa