Some parts of my life...
19:23 | Author: DrTofu
This post is pretty repetitive...

Well...this is the working part of my life. I think my experience in the working field is pretty ok...I think la. At least I got a boss...and I get scolded before. =)

Working for my current boss...aka...my dad...this time made me realise something. Working life pretty much takes out a lot of fun from my life. I don't say I my loss is that much, but still...I still miss my fun days. I always feel so sad because I couldn't join my friend for some fun activities because of one thing...work.

I miss going for sports...sleeping late at night. Haih...worst of all...I feel quite lonely during work. I think some of my friends feels the same at work as well. Pity them, pity myself. =S

And I feel sorry for my friends, for asking you guys out to lunch so early...at 12pm. Very sorry. I couldn't find a better time to eat my lunch. Very sorry again. ='(

But my job is definitely better than some of my friends. Good pay, much more relaxing, and not stuck at the same place. Its a forever changing job. I have friends that envy the pay and also the freedom I have in my job.

What else can I do when working besides working? I don't think there's much activity...hahaha. Time for blogging also had been cut down to allocate time for other activities. Haih...nevermind la...less post. =((((
|
This entry was posted on 19:23 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: