Cutting and Welding!! =D
15:43 | Author: DrTofu


Last Sunday, I had a chance at doing welding and cutting of metals. =D This is one of the extraordinary experience for me. Maybe not so for some.


Group Pic
Crazy Friends...haha

Gathered at uni at some 10 minutes before the said time, which is 7am. Bugger...turned out the bus only arrives at 7.40am...wasted my sleeping time -.-

Spent that 40 minutes chasing and disturbing the peaceful morning of the Nottingham ducks. hahaha.
Then got onto the bus and I slept almost throughout the whole journey (damn tired la oi). It was when the bus stopped, and my friends all got up to get down, only I woke. Damn! Hahaha.

Then after a short briefing from the trainers there, we had a light breakfast at the cafeteria there before starting.


I was in the welding group for the first session.
Welding!
Seen through the mask

Ok...seriously...I don't think I fancy welding thaaaat much. First of all, the electrode which is used for welding sticks so much to the plate we're suppose to be welding on..after a while...the fun was all lost.

Meanwhile, the cutting seems much more fun ( And it is!!! =D) First you turn on the gas without oxygen, light a spark over it and wah laaa!!! FIRE!!! HAHA. I enjoyed it very much. There's no difficulty in it...except..gotta becareful...because its hoT hoTT and its HOT!!!! hahaha. But nevermind!!! Heat can't stop me..haha. I managed to cut my own name in time before we go back. Hahaha. A fun day!!! =D

See?? So much fun!!! =D

|
This entry was posted on 15:43 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 4 December 2008 at 10:29 , Jenny said...

Update ur blogggg!!!hahaha.wen u wanna collect ur chocolates?i wanna eat d laaaaa