Sieeeenn...
22:33 | Author: DrTofu
Haih...so long no blog...no interesting event oso lately. Maybe except being so busy with the Badminton Club's Tournament. Haha. Now I know being the umpire is quite hard. Need to focus so damn hard. If not will make mistakes, and called "Noob" by the players =(

I find juggling time for studies and being part of the event is hard. This week planned to study some Thermodynamics, Solid Mechanics and Materials (haven't touch one bloody bit...I'm gonna be dead, Dr Ng, Dr Cheah, Dr Lim, please don't kill me...), I found myself almost without time at all with the event ongoing.

Now's the time =D Today back early. But seeing so long I never blog, so just type somethings here la...to update a bit. Muahaha. Also because I don't want to start studying so early. Cuckoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!
|
This entry was posted on 22:33 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 6 November 2008 at 03:37 , Anonymous said...

hahaha..go study..dun be so lazy!!