Birthday 1
23:43 | Author: DrTofu
I gotta separate my birthday celebrationS into two separate post...cause I have no idea how to link them up together. Hahaha. My first birthday dinner was at Beach Cafe with my uni friends. They were so kind...kept it well in secret...I didn't know until...someone brought me there. OMG!!! What a surprise to see everyone there...hahahaa.

Those who attended, THANK YOU!!!! =D


My Doraemon Birthday cake!! Haha




I kinda like the cake...unfortunately...the candle in the nose of Doraemon, why its there??!! I gotta take it out for Doraemon's sake!!!


And so they pushed me into cake while I was helping Doraemon...wth...now my Doraemon is disfigured...his face is on MY FACE now!!! AAAAA!!!


With a red nose and blue forehead...I think maybe I am Doraemon...wth! CAKE NO MORE!!!

And with those face oil, pimple puss,nose hair, facial hair kutu in the cake...unbelievable...somebody still wanna eat the cake...bravo to you guys...Hahahahaha!!!



Fong Wen : Nice or not William's kutu infected cake?
Darren : Eh, not bad...go try see...yummy ler!!! =P


The game continues with them forcing me to finish that drink. OMG...I was freaking full already...Lucky they didn't go on...or else I would've vomitted...Haha. Seriously freaking full. Thanks to two special slices of cake from Secret Recipe

I forgot to take a picture of the present they gave me. Its a lovely Badminton bag!!! =D Thanks again guys!!! =)
All the best to u guys!!!































|
This entry was posted on 23:43 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: