Relieved!!!!
16:04 | Author: DrTofu
Very busy for the past 2 weeks. All I know bout last three weeks...is only 2 things, assignments and deadlines...horrible. Very horrible. Assignments come non-stop. First come the Pro-E drawing on the program itself. Thought I finished...but then...found out I didn't complete yet only hours before the hand up. OMG...Then there's the lab report...which is supposed to be handed up only one day after the drawing. Disrupting my work is the welding and cutting day...which took the whole day. Sien...eventhough that day was kinda fun.



The next week...car jack poster, drew it single-handedly. Hahaha. Lucky there's my groupmate to help me find out bout the info...but aiya...surprisingly, it took me long enough to finish the bloody drawing. Then there's the thermodynamics which is actually handed to us long time ago, just didn't do. haha. Haih...also got the stupidest C language, which was thought by the lecturer which I don't really like. Sien ler...finally its over. Maths test was surprisingly easy. =)
|
This entry was posted on 16:04 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: