Back...
21:59 | Author: DrTofu
Wah...so long I haven't touched this blog. Hahaha. Sad. No time to bother at all. (Actually all available time spent on COD4). Now exam is finally over, I've got time to blog again!!! Don't know if I miss it or not. I don't mind typing, just the pictures uploading is troublesome and slow.

I'll keep this post short. Hopefully many events are coming up for summer holidays.

And hopefully this post is a sign of me coming back to the blogosphere =D
|
This entry was posted on 21:59 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 2 June 2009 at 11:58 , A Whole New World said...

Welcome back...=)

 
On 2 June 2009 at 16:01 , DrTofu said...

lol.thanks! How's you?