MUSE!!!
16:01 | Author: DrTofu
Oh my goodness...I can't believe I missed out on one of the best band in the world. I still remember last time, Cheri and Stephanie was praising Muse, but back then, I didn't know anything about them.

Recently, I obtained a video of their concert at Wembley Stadium, 2008. Goodness...I am no fan of Muse when I first watched the video. Few minutes into it, I am now a BIG FAN!!!!

They got the best ruddy live performance ever!!! The main singer, Matthew Bellamy is so energetic throughout the whole concert. They are pretty talented lads too!!! Omg...I absolutely love Muse now! (They are better than Linkin Park at certain areas!!!) Hahaha.

Musey Musey Musey Musey Musey!!!
This entry was posted on 16:01 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: