The Battle Zone
08:31 | Author: DrTofu
Life these few weeks is like entering a battle zone. A mega battle that occurs every half a year. Non stop sharpening of my weapon, the memory and skills in fighting with the Subjects of Evil. Holding my pen and upholding my never ceasing fighting spirit to overcome this battle, to kill the Subjects, to win this war.

Each time I won one Chapter, the subordinate of the Subject, a new chapter reels in, with their new technology, always one step ahead. To win, we have to learn new techniques on Youtube, WebCT, notes and so on.

Everyday, there will be a new casualty on Facebook, someone would proclaim the horrible effect of the enemy on us, I myself have been injured 2-3 times in total. This is bad. The 4 final battles with the main boss is coming on the 15th, 19th, 21st and 23rd. It is near, I can smell the enemy as though he is just right in my nose.

They smell bad, never taste good. None have gave us a good time so far. Tomorrow, there will be some of my colleagues entering the frontline to take the enemy head on. All the best my friends.

This is gruelling...exams...the War of Students...but we will win, once again.

*Life with too much study can make you go cuckoo. *
|
This entry was posted on 08:31 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 13 January 2010 at 22:51 , Anonymous said...

Why does studies always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield??

 
On 15 January 2010 at 01:15 , Charly said...

ROFL...
life without study is more cuckoo haha

 
On 15 January 2010 at 09:40 , DrTofu said...

omg...charly...u got blog...hahaha. i just left a comment there ;)

@Aaron : I only wish this battlefield we hold guns and swords instead of rulers and pens. Its kinda annoying. hahaha. less game like. hahahaha

 
On 15 January 2010 at 22:00 , Charly said...

lol...not active hehe