A new look
07:30 | Author: DrTofu
A new year has come, and I thought, I should give my blog a new look too.

After hours of searching on google (okay...maybe its just half an hour, I still need to study!!!), this is the template I found I liked most.

Soothing green colour and a totally different look compared to the previous template I had.

What do you think about it? Let me know =)
|
This entry was posted on 07:30 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 6 January 2010 at 18:56 , Anonymous said...

NICE! support planet green!
*LIKE*

 
On 8 January 2010 at 20:35 , Pat said...

Not bad. Support for a greener planet.

 
On 8 January 2010 at 21:12 , DrTofu said...

lol...u two are speaking like brothers. hahahaha

 
On 12 February 2010 at 09:27 , Darren said...

no relation 2 tofu 1