Back to Jungle...
13:20 | Author: DrTofu
5th day into the CNY and I'm back here in Nottingham University, Semenyih. What is wrong with holidays this year??? It seems that each and every year the holidays are getting less. I haven't really enjoyed my New Year celebration yet...

I haven't receive enough ang pows

I haven't play one single firecracker

I haven't win enough money from card games...

And talking bout card games...This is one horrible year...or maybe I just suck big time at card games.

Most favourite card game in my family during New Year. The objective of this game is just to get 21 maximum points-16minimum based on the number on the cards. If you go over the number, its game over. Blackjack is obtained when you get an Ace with a J/Q/K/10 card.

This year, I always get 14,15 and 16 cards...which is one of the worst number you could get. No doubt...the next card I get always consist of big/too small cards...which eventually leads me to gettin points over 21...and losing a hell lot of money to the dealer. I'm not sure whether I win or lose this year. But I think I lost a bit.

Oops...time's 1.30pm...time for class...
|
This entry was posted on 13:20 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: