Ky Departure
15:19 | Author: DrTofu
I wake up from my nap staring blankly at the ceiling for some time. My life seems to be slightly emptier after today. Someone from my life left me for studies abroad again. I've had three friends studying abroad at somewhere else now. This time, its Kayi who left us for a better study at the land of the Kangaroos.

I woke up very early today to sent her off. I never try waking at 5am before. It was tiring, but, for her, I think its worth it. Then I took off to KLIA at 5.40am after fetching Aaron and Kim. For some reason, maybe its because I wanted to see her for a little longer before she flies off, I sped towards KLIA at very high speed, which I think is averaging at around 140-150km/h. Well, the results, we arrive much more earlier than expected, and the journey was much more shorter than I thought it would be too. We arrived at 6.15am.

We then went to meet her, and had a breakfast with her and her family. This last farewell is nothing like the previous two I had with Voon Yuan and Zhen Khai. Theirs was much more sadder, but I think Kayi is determined not to show she is sad. No tears flowed, no tissue required. Her mom was undoubtedly a bit sad and unwilling to let her daughter go so far. It was natural for a mom to worry.In the end, she shed a bit of tears. Kayi still remain stronger than a steel. We manage to send her off happily, at least I think I did. Kim seems sad, very, though he didn't show it. However, he was saying on the way back he is very sad.

I think the after effects of her leaving is stronger than the previous farewells I had. Now sitting here writing this post for her, I think I do miss her a lot.Her voice, her laughter...sigh...and I think what I miss the most is her eyes. Haha...

I guess it will be almost a year before I will get to see her again...

I wish you all the best in Australia Ky!!! Study hard, and hopefully will see you as the same you again next year ;)
This entry was posted on 15:19 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 17 February 2008 at 00:01 , AaRoN lEE said...

indeed the departure of a friend leave marks in our life. cherish n strive towards our dream, so that everyone has something to be proud of when we meet again.

 
On 17 February 2008 at 00:07 , KiM said...

do i look so sad??
um..well..yea..im pretty sad..haha
bt stil laughing..nuts edi

 
On 18 February 2008 at 03:01 , vY said...

ho ho ho ... stop emo ing guys! Its been nearly 5months i left lo. Time flies, work hard every1. Lets say: "I 'll be back! " ta ta

 
On 19 February 2008 at 23:48 , DrTofu said...

vy never leaves some encouraging things for us...how shitty =P OI giv us some encouraging stuffs will u? if somebody's beloved die u oso say like tat see u kena punch or not...apa la u...insensitivity...hahaha

 
On 20 February 2008 at 19:38 , KiM said...

kesian vy, macam ini pun kena marah..
hahaha