Semester 1 started for me at the 11th of February. Coincidentally, this is bloody 5th day of the Chinese New Year. Haven't got to enjoy one of the best holiday in the world and I have to be back to study. Sigh...

And more coincidence...3 days after I'm back, its Valentine's Day. I have nothing against it but...seeing I have 4 housemates and 3 of them have gf...I have only 1 more housemate to sit it out with me that day =( lucky got zi yian too.

It seems weird...most of them came to uni single. And then...after just 1 semester...*pop* 3 of them got girl d...which is fast? I don't know...haha. But this certainly left quite an impact on the rest of us who is still single. Kinda boring to sit with just 2 more fellas in the house doing nothing but play games and drink some Bacardi...super boring!!!


Pitiful Darrick

=(

Eversince we started the pitiful 3-fella-dining-in-KFC,I think the trend has got stuck!!! Nowadays the only people dining is only Darrick, Zi Yian and I...how horrible is that???

Wei Han cook Maggi Mee oso dun wan eat with us...what is this man! Darren pula always cook with Fong Wen...usual...no feel...

YYYYYYYY??? Life in Semenyih...is going down...down down down down!!!
|
This entry was posted on 23:55 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 20 February 2008 at 19:14 , MK. said...

hey ! long time nvr see you !!!

how's life???

good luck in ur studies...

take care..

karmun.