AAA!!!
20:01 | Author: DrTofu
Recently...there's so many stuff to do. Don't even have some spare time to blog...assignments after assignments..and quizzes after quizzes. I'm gettin very stressed out here...very very stressed. There's no room to breath at all.

To add to the damn ass frustration I'm experiencing...Line in Semenyih is bloody annoying.

Maxis...line down...

Streamyx...line down...

This is so frustrating because...I can't call people...can't sms people...can't contact people on msn.

OI FUCKING MAXIS AND STREAMYX FIX UR STUPID LINE!!!

GOT FIRE I DIE IN SEMENYIH I'M GONNA HAUNT YOU GUYS TO DEATH !!!!

I don't know I'm paying so much for what...for disconnectivity??? I can just off my phone and laptop for that guys, thanks, but no thanks. COME ON MAN!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!! I HOPE THE CEO OF MAXIS AND STREAMYX GO TO HELL!!! U TWO BLOODY MONEY VAMPIRE!!! DON'T LET ME SEE YOU!! I WILL SCREW YOU TO OBLIVION!!! SCREW SCREW SCREW YOUUUUUU!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE JAILED FOR CHEATING GOOD PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED CASH!!! DAMN YOU GUYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
|
This entry was posted on 20:01 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 17 April 2008 at 21:56 , AaRoN lEE said...

support U!! i hav trouble wif the suckmyx too, raining time no line, wth! i hav half bar (sometimes 0)of hotlink in d middle of kepong. wth!