Disappointment
17:51 | Author: DrTofu
In foundation, we're suppose to study English as one of the main module of the whole course. I personally don't really like this module, because, my lecturer is very strict.

This semester, we're suppose to do a group project, a questionnaire, and finally presentation.

Today's the day of presentation. And I'm very disappointed with the outcome, not that I have not expected it. I tried to save it, but I guess it is not enough. My group and I were asked to redo the presentation, because of few reasons. One reason is disorganisation, very BIG problem! Then, lack of proper preparation. I have problem with this, because I've gone through presentation before, and, I feel quite OK with it. But, my groupmates...OMG!!!!
He lost his speech halfway through...and got stuck from there onwards. Simple words like "presentation", he can't say it out. So end result...re-do...after so many time and energy wasted on this stupid project...now we need to redo.

I've been having a big big big problem with my groupmates. I really cannot stand their working style. One guy, is the biggest pain in the ass. He went missing for first half of the time of this whole project, and rejoined later. Very late...by the time he joined us, its already 60% of the time gone. And then work assigned is always late when I asked for submission. I should've scolded him long time ago, but I didn't. I will give him bloody low marks for his works and attitude.

Then another guy, I'm still angry because he gave stupid suggestions. Yes, I understand he does not want trouble, but, everything is just kept so simple, and so lousy, in the end, even I think the presentation sucks like shit. The organisation...was his idea. I objected..but nobody listened...look, now problem...and more things to do than previously. Revamp of slides, and also re-present. WTH!!!

The last one is also urgh...does the work, yea, good. But then blindly do whatever that is given only. I know his English is quite good too, and I'm sure its good enough to tell that...there's no such thing as active and passive behaviour...its suppose to be positive and negative...oh man...

I feel so sad and depressed. I see everyone around me, studying. My exams are near as well. I wanted to study, but I've got no time because of this project. Even before this, everyone is already doing except our group due to the behaviour of all group members. The "tak endah" attitude...has cost us time and energy.

I hope...I can complain to my lecturer, but I don't think I can do it. Very frustrated, depressed, disappointed and angry. Sob...
This entry was posted on 17:51 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: