10th District 308-B2 Leo Forum.
18:39 | Author: DrTofu
Went to Ipoh for this forum. This is my first time going to a Leo Forum. Apparently, it fees were cheaper than other district...from what I heard. O.o

Wow...RM180 also considered cheap eh??? Haha. Amazing.

It was quite fun, and I enjoyed it very much.

First day of the forum...have an event, Teambuilding. Supposedly, this event was meant to bond Leos together, or make us at friends. Didn't say it would have went very well. Group was huge...very huge. 21-22 person in one group...and there's...bout 20+ groups, I think. So, of course, there are some uncooperative people. And I daresay in my group there's four. =(
They sort of drifted off themselves...and...left us bout 18 people in the group. Still, I still manage to get close to some of the people of my team (some only because some of them are very quiet -_- ) Eventhough my team didn't win any of the Teambuilding prize, I still feel proud of them =D Great job Team O.

Then, dinner time for the first night is really great!!! Food was OK, I'm always OK with any food as long as it don't taste too bad XD. But the best part, is the performance. I really really enjoyed it!!! :)

I really salute the Forum Organizing Committees. They managed to pull in a lot of great sponsors. And, with that, they managed to get some celebrities to come perform for us!! Danny Wen Li Ming!!! =D I like one of his songs. His name supposed to be spelt Danny One...but I dislike that...so...Danny Wen it is then. Hehe. I got his signature and a personal picture with him!!! =DDDD double triple quadruple smiles...

There's also Dina from Malaysian Idol season 1. Seriously...compared to our own Leo Idol's contestant...she is so much more powerful in vocals. Amazing!!! Love her voice la. I think...I prefer her more now compared to Jacklyn Victor ( Correct spelling???). Hahahahahaha!!!

Second day...boring day la. Stuck inside the hotel for the whole day till dinner time. Whole day talk talk talk and award giving only. At first...still nice to watch la..because can see those leos kiddies roar their voice out. XD But later on...whoever that win also roar...so damn boring adi. -__-

But nevermind la, my mind was on something else during the whole thing XD

Then dinner, we went to Florex Restaurant. Oh the atmosphere was quite nice, with the decorations quite nice and all. But then, the food and performance wise...aiyo...disappointment la. Performance...so so only la. Magic show...on stage show card trick...so lousy la. Where got people show card trick on stage one...show something else le...But, nevermind la. Give him credits anyway, still manage to pull off those tricks without failure...eventhough a bit slow...which makes everything 100x more boring than it should've been. The auction...suppose to be fun. Only thing not fun is...my club only has 3 people, and initially, one person only get 500 leo dollar (fake money ). But somehow my club ppl got 1 more 500 leo dollar note. Great...that adds up to 3000L$. But then, some other schools, like SMK USJ 8, have around 20+ students. Even if no one have extra 500L$, they would have initially 10, 000L$. Auction item...most starts above 3000L$...So aiya...where got fun??? We just cheer on for other schools only. And in the end...donated the money to SMK Damansara Jaya. Hehe. Items for auction are really funny. Some got fruit basket, some hamper, some...2 balloons which you could get at the hall for free (and they paid 19, 000L$ I think hahaha, got tricked! ) Some paid a high amount for a smile from the Organizing Chairperson. HAHAHAHA! Damn funny. Hahaha! That was quite good. In the end there was lots of dancing. I'm pretty surprised actually...these kids are younger than me...and most of them already know how to shuffle??? Aren't those steps are to be picked up only in clubbing...Heck...I don't know what's clubbing till I'm in college ok...maybe I'm not that well exposed to the world la. Hahaha.

Third day, nothing special happened, but then...I was informed last minute bout the bus leaving time. At first I thought it was 1pm, then...someone told me its 4pm. WHAT THE HECK????? I'm suppose to attend a wedding dinner in Nilai that night. And...I missed it because of this. Disorganisation!!! SHIIIITTT!!! >=(

Then I met more people during the few hours of waiting. Very nice. =) In the end, ok ok la, can't say its too bad.
This entry was posted on 18:39 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 4 June 2008 at 10:25 , AaRoN lEE said...

yo. leo forum is bout getting awards ma. maybe ur club dont qualify for any awayd so u sien.. lolxx

i miss it. i miss LEO

 
On 4 June 2008 at 19:21 , DrTofu said...

join omega clubs lor. but join active ones la. go join pj integrity. ahahaha. i heard kepong oso got? samantha wong's in it i heard? try la. hahaha.

 
On 12 June 2008 at 21:48 , 爱哭包 said...

hey u noe any chin pang from leo club too?

 
On 12 November 2010 at 00:40 , Anonymous said...

New Drug Made With Feces

http://knighttimestattoo.com/ - alprazolam no prescription
This was one of the first medications that was meant specifically for the treatment of panic disorders as before this they were usually treated with antidepressants, which could actually make the feelings of panic worse in some patients.
[url=http://knighttimestattoo.com/]cheap xanax online[/url]