I'm only a student...
01:30 | Author: DrTofu
Attention : This is an emo post. Pls do not continue if you can't stand it. Just close the window.

Almost a full month since I last blogged. Many events happened. Though I wanna blog bout them, but I'm finding myself having no time at all to blog.

Holiday started 23rd. I went into holiday with a lightly sprained leg, bad nails and also without much cash. Went to a lot of places during the period 23rd and 1st of June. Went to Penang to attend a cousin's wedding, went to Ipoh to join Leo Forum. Wow...I'm bit amazed by that because it seems to me to be very rushy to go to two places in 7 days. 2 days in Penang, 3 days in Ipoh. Time passes fast. Now its 22nd of June.

Sprained ankle still haven't recover. Today went to try out playing futsal with the light sprain. I still can run, but...after the whole game, I can feel its very different. It hurts more. I shudn't have listened to my mom's advice. Though I disbelieve in Chinese Docs (Tit Tar), I have no idea what to do with a sprained leg. My mom, seeing the doc just apply some medication onto my leg, decided its not neccessary to go there anymore...after just one visit. Fine...Then I'm suppose to apply some "Tit Tar" medication myself, which is different with the doc's, with no idea whether it would recover or not. Now...its still the same...no improvement at all. Maybe I shudn't have listened to my mom. I will regret for life if my ankle never recover. I'll never be able to play sports anymore, something I love deeply. Walking wouldn't be the same. Early morning wouldn't be the same anymore either. The pain is constantly there...never leaving. Partly also because of my dad, wanting me to work with him at the instant I came back from Ipoh. Never gave me time to rest my hurting leg. I think I have a fragile body. Nobody understands that. When I stand too long, I can have backache..anyone knows? I don't think so. My leg hurts everytime I stand too long. Pain in the ankle, which would not recover so fast. Anyone knows? I don't think so...

Work is also a pain...work on sunday after 6 days full of working? I can't believe this. Its not starting work at 10a.m...but early morning??? What is this shit?? Why does anyone deserve this shit? WHY??? Even 1U working people have a day off every week. I hate this. I work from 9am till whatever time. I work till when the work needed to be done is finished. Is that not enough? Sigh...Sadness fills me so badly now its going to overflow. I have to ffk my friend because of sudden need to head to Penang. I don't have anything to do there...I become the driver and the slacker over there. Because I don't understand that project at all. Their meeting time, I was so sleepy I couldn't focus anymore on whatever I'm seeing. I feel useless there.

I really hate that part. Really...hate...working...on...Sunday...

I NEED A REST!!!

And I'm still only a student...
a student that is not ready to venture into working like I own my own business...

Why???
, |
This entry was posted on 01:30 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On 22 June 2008 at 21:26 , AaRoN lEE said...

emo? no prob. listen yo my blog song.

ull get more emo.... hehe

 
On 22 June 2008 at 21:58 , d@re said...

hey bro...no need 2 b so emo la...u haven seen da worst yet

bout ur ankle...i'm experiencing da aftermath of not taking care of ankle injury properly...tis is my advice 2 u based on my experience...1st check whether ur leg still bengkak anot...regardless of whether itz bengkak anot apply ice on it 1st...i knoe u'll say itz too late...but hey better late than never...2ndly plz spend bout RM30 2 buy an ankle support n wear it whenever u r walking...3rdly watch ur diet...less meat, oyster sauce n noodle...cant take more black paper cuz it hav medicine 2 strengthen ur ligament...tatz all da rest is up 2 u

 
On 22 June 2008 at 22:06 , d@re said...

now i'll talk bout ur job...act ur job still ok...my current 1 require me 2 wake up at 6 sumthing then reach home at 8 sumthing...4 me tis is still ok...cuz i had experience worse

last year my dad throw me wif a bunch of malay worker...i had 2 live in a small, dirty n unfurnished house wif 7malay...imagine tis man...but I SURVIVE from tis n working 12 hours per day n no holiday 4 nearly 1 month...after tat project i had 2 work in another plant 4 12 hours per day oso (sumtimes more than tat) n no holidayz...but i survive

my advice is get sum pain n experience 1st...juz 4 once then u'll understand da suffering of working...no pain no gain ma...it'll b ur lifetime experience if u r not intend 2 follow tis field in da future...so b happy n automatic u'll work happily

 
On 23 June 2008 at 16:53 , A Whole New World said...

Yea yea, i understand as a student... Look, i'm just a kid who is few years younger... I worked during my school holiday... I was kinda reluctant to do the job but was forced to... I had to get up at 7 plus 8... rush to KL... then my mum will send me off... Had to take monorial to Times Square... and then set up the freaking stall at 9am!!! no late... plus... is 12 hours job.. after that only go home... squeeze in the freaking monorial back to wherever it is.. then my mum fetch me home... And i was underage at that time.. was only form 2... Got bullied and so on because still innocent... But then, i learn alot...

So, take this as a learning experience... get over it... after all the experience u have went through... you'll understand life better...=) chill out and relax...

Kinda pity you for the ankle part... get well soon yea...=)

 
On 23 June 2008 at 20:21 , DrTofu said...

thnx guys. Appreciate ur care n concern. =)

 
On 24 June 2008 at 00:35 , NTS said...

Hi bro. I oso wanna 2 share wif u d exp i worked in wong kok char chan teng. =)

U noe la i actually dun have d exp (theorectically got practically dun) of working be4. Last time worked wif dad then worked at hospital(2 weeks oso run away edi).

First day worked in wong kok, i oso lar yeh edi. Still remembered when i was carrying d Hong Kong milk tea(Nai char) 2 customer, d straw came out from d glass then i tried 2 put back d straw into d glass wif right hand while d other hand was holding d tray.

Then guess wat things happened, i lost my balance n all d glass in d tray "tumpang". Dats we called kereta terbalik(fan che) in our restaurant(Exp about 4 times so far).

VV pai seh wan lor. Imagine u fan che(used 2 d phrase edi), every1 suddenly looked at u.

Dats my exp on d first day la. Came back home my maid oso asked me why my body got Nai char punya bau. hehe.

Workin in wong kok oso cannot sit wan d, will kena marah by captain. =) Well, my colleagues have taught me some ways of curi tulang la. Lean on d table or go toilet(cannot always la, captain later will diao u oso).

Then leh, wat i scared most is saturday n sunday lor. Cause dat time is d most most most most customers d, especially peak time. Really worked until wan die cannot wan live cannot. U oso cannot slow slow worked wan ar, cause when u saw every1 oso worked so fast + hard, u sendiri slow motion oso will kena marah d. =)

Now wong kok restaurant is currently under renovation so i got 1 week of rest time la. Well, of course no salary get cause my salary counted as how much hours i worked d. =)

William, although i din do ur job mebbe i dun fully understand how much sam fu u r experiencing. Well, at least i understand d feelin of need 2 work on sat n sun, workin long hours + cannot sit + ppl complaint about u.

Sometimes worked until 2 2 tire edi, come down from escalator oso sit on it d(Already dun care how ppl looked at u cause really exhausted).

Erm, at least we noe life is not always easy(my colleague worked full time d).

Wish ur health become better, better n better. Take care of ur health ya cause i saw d consequences of workin n standin for 2 much hours(my colleagues exp dat) =). Really.

Gambadei, Dr. tofu. Hehe.

 
On 25 June 2008 at 00:16 , AaRoN lEE said...

*Salute!*