Siao Long Bao!!! =D
20:40 | Author: DrTofu
Pitiful Vy, finally the long waited siao long bao (SLB from here on) eating trip to Din Tai Fung in Gardens Midvalley had materiallised today with Yiew Wen, Tsi Ngar and Pei Ann...few weeks after he left. Hahaha. Sorry man. I'll make sure we go with you when you come back the next time.


Being pestered constantly by Yiew Wen and Tsi Ngar for the SLB is seriously annoying. Hahaha, in the joking way of course! I was hungry for the tasty little pao also!!! Its been so long since I last sink my teeth onto one of them and feel the amazing taste of the soup from inside the pao swim around my tongue. YUMMY!!!!



Xiao Long Bao!!!

Fried Rice

Once there, at once, usual...I get ourselves 12 pieces of the SLB, which means there are 3 SLB for every one of us. =) Then I ordered my usual Shrimp Wanton La Mian/handmade noodles. The rest of them ordered chicken chop fried rice. The fried chicken chop is so good, I forgot who is Colonel Sanders. =D

As I expected, the food got pretty high ranking from them. =) We sat so long chatting, I think the tea that cost 2MYR was really worth it! Hahahaaha.

After paying the bill, we went off for some shopping in Midvalley. Yiew Wen and Tsi Ngar wanted to buy something for Vivian's birthday. They shop really long...lucky still in time for me to eat my BASKIN ROBBINS!!!! Hahahaha. Yummy again! So long never eat BR already. Still taste good. This month got 30th and 31st...good, gonna go get 2 tubs of ice-cream! Natural NZ + BR!!! Wooo hoo!!! Ice cream month.



Pei Ann and her BRs

Tsi Ngar's BR


Happy!


MY BR!

After that, its late already, cause its near dinner time, so gotta rush back. Fun day anyway. Nice to eat SLB again. Long time no eat. Next time should try Dragon-i's for comparison reason. Next round. =)
|
This entry was posted on 20:40 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On 18 October 2008 at 22:50 , Anonymous said...

wah !!! u all suddenly strike lottery is it ?? Last time keep asking u all to eat u all say expensive wo... wat the shit ?!?!?!!?

 
On 19 October 2008 at 00:03 , AaRoN lEE said...

alasan je... when u com bec, ask them belanja u... & me too.. hehe

 
On 19 October 2008 at 13:55 , DrTofu said...

hahaha...tat time i was experiencing financial crisis. But now i'm a little bit better off. So, sure, i'll bring u next time there. Aaron, u muz come along also. hahaha.

 
On 19 October 2008 at 22:01 , ahcheng said...

william, i mau makan also!!!
haven eat xiao long bao b4...
next time call me too!

 
On 22 October 2008 at 09:52 , DrTofu said...

sure sure, all come! haha

 
On 25 October 2008 at 08:17 , Ling said...

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE NO HAVEEEEEEEEEEE =(((( *goes off to stuff self with haagen daez to compensate*

 
On 25 October 2008 at 14:59 , DrTofu said...

HAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny la ling. Hahahaha. I wan haagen ok...you bring me haagen i bring u slb. Hahahaha.