Stories...
02:04 | Author: DrTofu
Oh I, had a lot to say.

I miss you and things weren't the same.

You might think, I don't look, but deep inside the corner of my mind, I'm attached to you

Some people wait a life time, for a moment, like this.

Want you to know, you make me happy...

But when you walk away, I count the steps that you take
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you,
When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too.

Keep holding on, coz you know we'll make it through,
Just stay strong, coz you know I'm here for you.

If you can't reach out to me, sing a song across the sea,
and I'll pick it up, with an ocean sized love.

Coz you'll be in my heart, yes,
you'll be in my heart, always.

Wherever you go, whatever you do,
I will be right here waiting for you.

And I...will always love you...
|
This entry was posted on 02:04 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 27 October 2008 at 12:34 , AaRoN lEE said...

good combi of songs..

 
On 27 October 2008 at 12:43 , DrTofu said...

hehehe...good eh? haha. thanks.

 
On 27 October 2008 at 19:59 , KiM said...

tok bout who jek? haha

 
On 28 October 2008 at 23:18 , NTS said...

Fuyoh......yuan lai our william quite romantic guyz geh. hahahahaha =p

 
On 31 October 2008 at 23:01 , Jenny said...

wahhhh.sounds lyk cofession 2 me.lol