Dedicating My Holiday
02:50 | Author: DrTofu
Its near the end of the term. Everyone is not yet slacking, but close to the point. Pharmacy department people are already partying (I think) because their holiday started.

I think somehow unconciously I've decided to dedicate my term holiday to the Computer Lab in my school. Here I am, still stuck here doing my lab report eventhough its already 7pm. =( These past few weeks has been like that -.- I think this com lab has been my main home instead of that shack where I slept everynight.

There will be more camping here later on after today. Hohoho.

Home sweet home =)
|
This entry was posted on 02:50 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: