Overloaded with work!
19:29 | Author: DrTofu
I will be blogging lesser nowadays due to high volume of workload. So full of work, I don't know how to finish them. Sometimes feels like just burn down the whole Coursework Submission office...then don't have to hand in...gosh...

Still misses the weekend the Londoners headed over to Notts. It was fun! One the most fun days I've had in Nottingham. But I won't be blogging bout that weekend, Voon Yuan has done a great job on it. See it here. Dec Dec!!! Hahaha.

Also, will be heading to Austria and Hungary from 11th Dec to 21st Dec. Holiday!!! A thing I think I miss the most now! Ha~ Hopefully got snow over there...if not...I'll be very sad =(
|
This entry was posted on 19:29 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: