Lost Motivation
09:41 | Author: DrTofu
Hi people, I've received comments on my lack of updates earlier from a "friend". Hahaha. Very sorry. There were few reasons why I couldn't blog as much as last time. Of course, I myself think my blog is getting less interesting, with the lack of ideas, lack of photos. Haih, I'm sad for it too. To think of last time, when I was always very enthusiastic bout blogging.I could just write without needing the "moment!". Now everytime that "moment!" is gone, I probably won't bother bout that half-done post anymore. Its like recently my taste for food has gone from hard boiled egg to soft boiled egg, hot cocoa to lukewarm cocoa drink. Shit!!! What went wrong??


This is real ok!!! Not purposely done to show you I do work!!!

Getting busier? I think that's just my excuse. Hahaha. Who is not busy? But last few weeks is really horrible. I think it was about 6 courseworks to be submitted in 2 week's time. Pressure pressure. Hahahaha.


Putting that aside...I've been selected as Nottingham University Malaysia Society's Malaysian Night 2010 committee member. Meeting was close to daily. As if meeting coursework deadline is not enough, this comes at the same time. But then again, I'm quite glad now to be selected, because I've met many good friends there. =) Those in UK who reads this, do come for Nottingham Malaysian Society's Malaysian Night 2010!!!! More info on it later. The committee is still so new, that no website for the night has been set up yet.


I think partly also because I've lost my motivation. Kenny Sia, in my opinion, no longer blogs as he usually does. Now that he's become so famous, I think his blog has lost the sensation. I remember last time when I always follow his blog, as in really daily. First thing in the morning I do besides visiting the newspaper website, its Kenny Sia. My blog hero has moved on in life...how sad.

Hopefully I will resume blogging as usual? Pray hard people!!!
|
This entry was posted on 09:41 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 6 December 2009 at 11:21 , Anonymous said...

i hear u man. there will be/is a moment when we stop blogging. me too!!
busy... who is not rite? no typing 'mood'... lack of blogging inspirations...
but y care? blog whenever you feel like. no pressure!

and the kennysia thingy.. i notices that too. guess he is earning more by attending events than writing blogs.

anyway, have great days ahead!

 
On 7 December 2009 at 02:04 , DrTofu said...

hahaha ya. but i still like blogging. its quite a nice thing. hahaha