I'm hardworking today! XD
10:27 | Author: DrTofu
Ok, for those of you who know me well, you should know, I'm not the super duper hardworking type. I don't do studies in the day, I don't do my homework, I don't do anything but play.


Look at that, good hardworking boy XD


Check out the time!!! XD
But recently I discover, I can study/do work well after midnight!!! What a miracle. So today I did my work (what a miracle!!!) around 12am, and am still working and cracking my brain over an engine. Hahahaha!!! This is such a special day and time I just can't resist myself blogging about it.

Sine rule, cosine rule...aaarrrggghhh...triangles make me go crazy


LOL...I know...wtf right?

On another note, today I had another fighting scene rehearsal for Nottingham Malaysian Night, phew...boy was it tiring. My body is beat now. My knees are hurting from kneeling, my thumb is slightly sprained, knuckles a bit bruised and all my muscles are sore now.

I'm kinda anticipating the Malaysian Night now, and I can't believe I'm putting so much effort into it. Training non stop, I think I must've fell in love with the whole committee. Hahaha. Time to sleep now. Its almost 3am...wooooo!!!
|
This entry was posted on 10:27 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: