Jobs & Studies
08:56 | Author: DrTofu
A whole new semester has started. After busying having fun for the first week, its time to get serious, and attend to all the work that has been set for me so far.

First up, is not studying, but to continue with my work of recruiting kambing korban people as volunteers to help out with all the chores for the day. This task has been set aside for more than a month now due to exams and holiday. Now, its time to return. That means more meetings after school time all the way up to 9pm, and then the arduous task of walking back from the school grounds to my house, which is about 30 minutes away. So far, this recruiting job is not going very well, proven by the statistics itself. I need 80 volunteers, only 21 applied so far. I STILL NEED 3 QUARTER MORE!!!!

Then, there's the next work, start studying all the year long modules. There are just so many to read, I don't know where to start, and when to start. But I think, in order to be successful, I should start soon. However...this is hindered by the coming Malaysian Night by our Nottingham Malaysian Society. Not to say I'm not enjoying it, I am enjoying being part of it, especially I am part of the main committee, and part of the cast for the drama. OMG!!! Double work. Rehearsals at almost daily basis from now until the event day. Holy Crap! Study to be rescheduled to one month later...hahaha.
|
This entry was posted on 08:56 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: