Ai Woon
23:36 | Author: DrTofu
How do I know her? I don't even remember. Neither does she. Somehow somewhere she just came into my life. Hahaha. What do I know bout Ai Woon??? Gosh...tough question.

She is tough, built like steel.
Tsunami come, still standing.
Hurricane Kathrine come, still standing.
Sichuan Earthquake come, still standing.

Never out, Down but never out. I never see her cry before.

She is also the most adventurous girlfriend of mine.

She swims, she dives, she caves. Name anything that has got a taste of adventure, she'll be there for it.

Always being teased by us, but hey! Still never angry. Haha. Always only showing =.=''' face to us, but never scold us back. Hahaha. Scold also we're not scared. Hahaha!

And I also think she is one the most hardworking person I know. Always wanting to do stuffs with her own hands eventhough she have people to give orders to. This is good, keep it up =)

Also part of the YumCha gang. Usually its just me, Yw, Vy, you, Zk. Now...all of you are leaving me and Yw. =( We're gonna feel really sad. Don't forget us. Gonna miss you a lot. =(

My friend, enjoy your classes and life at UK, study hard, don't forget me. Or else I will have one good friend lesser. =')
This entry was posted on 23:36 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 18 September 2008 at 17:29 , AaRoN lEE said...

we all gonna miss her. Happy birthday to her too!!
anyway, vy zk all balik d ? u started class ?

 
On 18 September 2008 at 18:54 , DrTofu said...

erm, zk adi went back. vy leavin at the 1st of oct leh. so mebe no chance of u playin football wif him d? haha. sad. i'm starting class on the 22nd, n i'm going to langkawi on 27th nite. hope to see u on the 28th. hahaha. when u start holiday?

 
On 23 September 2008 at 18:50 , Anonymous said...

haha..wow..thanks for the post weh..use my name as title somemore..haha..very happy..

and thanks for all those..erm..praises??