TAGGED!!!!! WTH...
21:41 | Author: DrTofu
Rules:1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. I love cars above most things.

2. I have high expectation from speakers and songs.

3. Loves being tired due to sports. The feeling is good!!! Good to sleep. This I think is the weirdest shit I have...=/

4. Loves to chat on MSN. Can go on for hours with the right person.

5. Loves singing in car alone. Nobody can laugh at me then. Hahaha.

6. Loves good food, but just got no money to eat it =(

7. Thinks I'm an asshole sometimes

8. I'm a deeply emotional person, eventhough I seem to be not.

9. Likes acting and sin-ka-lan-ing. My 2nd profession and one of the best skills I have. Hahahaha.

10. Hates insects, worms. HATE!!!!!!!

11. Hates ah bengs/lalas. Makes me wanna go rip off their clothes and shave them bald. They look better naked n bald. >=)

12. Hates people who think their lousily modified Malaysian cars are the fastest loudest bestest car on the road. Another kancil come bang then kao pe kao bu...ass... Also hate those who always put other car brand logo on their logo area. I removed mine that I have from previous car owner. I hate it.

13. I require a constant of daily dosage of entertainment in order to keep me in happy mood.

14. I'm a moderate gamer.

15. I am ALL THE TIME mistaken as a horrible irresponsible driver, when IN FACT, I think bout safety all the times when I pull my stupid "stunts". That is why people...don't think that you should trust my driving. Just buckle up for goodness's sake.

And now i'm tagging these 7 fellas (I ran out of people's name!!!) :

Vy
Aiwoon
Aaron
Sean
Momoko
NTS
Ronnie
|
This entry was posted on 21:41 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 26 September 2008 at 21:55 , KiM said...

wtf

 
On 27 September 2008 at 00:05 , DrTofu said...

geng leh...copy urs one. so short mine. like shit

 
On 21 October 2008 at 11:01 , Sean Wong said...

I've been tagged already la...