Melaka!!! =D Here I come!!!
00:23 | Author: DrTofu
Out of sudden craziness that was suddenly turned on in few people, the Melaka Trip Plan was borned. Damn. Tomorrow I'm heading to Melaka. One day trip, one car, 5 crazy people.

What we do?

Go there eat...and take FEW THOUSAND PICTURES!

It feels like being back in Penang. All Wei Han did was bring me eat (not complaining XD ). Since then, I always have a theory, if you think you can survive eating 7 meals a day, then go for all these food trips. If not, just stay home, and sleep. Hahaha.

But this time I think and HOPE that there's more sight seeing. I love sight seeing. Look at people of different state. Might spot something that you can't find in KL. Something like a street full of those trishaw. A street full of cow carriage (don't know real name??)

Its been so long since I've been in Melaka. Hahaha. The food!!! Chicken Rice Balls!!! Don't want eat already can tapau and throw at friends. Hahaha.

I also hope I can take some good pictures. =) Love taking pictures of sceneries. But then...my skills really suck. Can't take good pictures like Aaron =( Aaron...when wanna teach me your "skills"?? I can't wait. Hahahaha.

Ai Woon's leaving this Friday night. Ah...shit! Gonna miss her. =( Don't forget your friend here William. Or I'm gonna ask my friend Osama plant bomb at London. Hehe.

Ok...time to sleep. Gonna drive tomorrow on my super duper fastest cockest jet, my WIRA =D
Voon Yuan named it a jet. Coz its very loud at high speed. Haha. I feel its like a jet too. Retarded jet on wheels. Haha.

Will
0037HR
09/09/2008
Tuesday
|
This entry was posted on 00:23 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: