Ee Ling Departure
00:28 | Author: DrTofu
Sadly...Ee Ling is like everyone, leaving for UK to pursue their study. Of all people, this is one of the fella I must send. Hahaha. So on that night, I went to KLIA to "send" Ee Ling off. Darrick is taking the exact same flight as her too =/

I don't know what I'm feeling when I see her off. I'm not saddened till like her sisters who are in bit of tears when she went down those escalators. I'm neither very sad nor very happy.


Probably I was numb to this kind of feeling. So many people leaving Malaysia in such a short time ( 6 people left in 5 days ).


Now who would talk to me till late night????? ='(


Will miss you A LOT!!! All the bestest!!

This entry was posted on 00:28 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 18 September 2008 at 21:42 , yiewen said...

so saddddddd

 
On 19 September 2008 at 00:27 , DrTofu said...

ya. VERY SAD!!!