Kim & Tsi Ngar Bday At Santini PJ
12:55 | Author: DrTofu
This has gotta be my post with most pictures...I don't remember every posting such a post that is so filled with pictures.

So, yesterday, was Kim Hung's Bday.


Birthday Boy


Birthday boy with his cake



We went to a new place that we never went before...coincidentally in PJ, which is damn near UM, place where Kim goes to study. Its called Santini Restaurant, located at Jaya One. I give it a 9/10 for atmosphere, food. The pricing makes it get a 9 instead of a 10. Haha. Its not a place that I'll like to go all the time. I'd be pokai in within 1 week's time if I do so.











Anyway, its a great night, I'll let the pictures do the talking with their respective captions. =)







Food of the night




Kim's (Nice Deco)








Vy & Jac's





Joanna's




Suz's Dessert...superb taste & deco





Yw & Tn's Beef Lasagne
Was told it was good




My very own spinach pasta, 10/10





My wild mushroom soup, 8/10





Left to Right : Frozen Strawberry Mango Margarita, ???, Snow Ball, Frozen Strawberry Mango Margarita =)





Vy & My Tiramisu





The Other Pictures




Everyone












The birthday boy with the girls






The Birthday Boy with the TWO guys




Yerr...















Joanna trying to be sexy with fork...failed miserably





The View








The ?? Pictures

She wanna jump in...so we helped by giving a kick in the butt


The Picture with Joanna in it, and without me


The Picture with me in it, without Joanna...
WHY SO BLURR????!!!

O.o??
What is Tsi Ngar doing???? =.=
Yw trying to comb hair before picture...caught on camera! =D
Tsi Ngar too high coz the food is too DARN GOOD!!!
Shit...


The REAL SHIT!!! =D
This entry was posted on 12:55 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 17 August 2008 at 00:33 , KiM said...

nice 1...
upload pics at facebook la..here d pics nt full size leh..
anyway, thnx 4 everyting yday!

 
On 17 August 2008 at 16:08 , AaRoN lEE said...

gud day.. too bad i cant join us guys...

 
On 17 August 2008 at 22:33 , DrTofu said...

dun worry aaron. we'll bring u there next time. hahaha. i posted it all on fb d. go n take a look. there got more pics. =)