Streamyx the sucker
21:48 | Author: DrTofu
OMG...for some reason that I think only the bloody Streamyx knows...the net is super slow. WTH??????

And for some reason...this is my anime season. I do not know why, but I'm addicted to this anime named Fate/stay Night. Weird name I know...but I like the concept. Thank shit this anime is only 24 episodes long!!! Getting through the last few episodes is like living through hell!!! Waiting for the most suspenseful moment..then...buffering video...OMG!! I bet the net was at its snailest's pace. I can see the percentage of the streaming going 1% by 1%...sometimes even stopping there...forcing me to refresh the whole page...shit.

I so wanted to curse at those Streamyx people I see at PC fair. I wanted to shunt the Wimax promotional posters at them ( thanks to my buddy who's working at Wimax) and tell them go eat Wimax shit...don't eat streamyx shit. Its slow, its useless. Streamyx is the biggest conning company...damn!!! End of story!
|
This entry was posted on 21:48 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: