The Redang Trip 08 =D
00:39 | Author: DrTofu
Redang!!! Finally get to visit this beautiful place. Heard many people said that this place is heavenly with its white beach and crystal clear water.

The Boarding Pass

Their Boat

Phew...what can I say??? It was SUPREMELY AMAZING!!!!!!!

I stayed for 3d2n, but dang...I don't think I enjoyed fully yet. Crap...Went snorkelling a lot during those 3 days. But not the maximum amount. Given along with the package is 3 snorkelling sessions, but I only went for 2. WHY??? Feet got cut badly during the first two snorkelling sessions. The dead corals that are washed ashore...omg!!! F***ing pain...got 6 cuts on my feet after the first two sessions. Once my feet touch those super salty seawater, and shit...hell breaks lose...there is my brain telling my body to swim...look at the corals and fishes...and my leg telling my brain its in horrible pain...bloody pain!!!

Ok!!! Enough talk, picture time. Lots of pictures with many many captions =D

Aaah...so relaxing...haha

The "Relaxing" View

Ah...its so nice to relax on the beach. So long since I have peace in my heart. With these sea views...phew...who won't be feeling peaceful?? Super clear water...and a lot of fishes that are SURPRISINGLY NOT afraid of humans.

The Beach!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Ultra fine sand

My name + handprint + footprint!! XD

My footprint...haha









The views from the Restaurant. =)










First day already saw two police...dun dare take sand and sea water anymore =(








Resort at day! LAGUNA!!! I LOVE!!!






The Resort at night!!! Beautiful...




Stars!!! Though none can be seen...camera not good enough...SORRY!!!




The moon =)
And of course...coming to Redang, gotta see the very famous More More Tea Inn!!!! =D
Now its a gift shop, but it still looks nice. Hahahahaha. Its even more famous for those who wanna take photos. My dad spotted some people taking photos there at 7 in the morning!!! Omg...craziness...hahaha.
Ok...show all the pics of the More More Tea Inn already. Now no need to purposely head over there just to see it. Hahahaha! But still, head over there to check it out. Its definitely worth it XD
And then there's suppose to be this "Blue Sand" at the beach at night. This Blue Sand is a sand that have planktons inside it. ( Pls correct me if I'm wrong anyone...I'm not sure). It appears on most beaches that are surrounded by corals I think, like Redang and Lang Tengah Island beaches. They should have. Anyway, the way to see it is by shining a source of light around the area where the sea water laps on the beach. Then turn it off, and if you spot some bright blue thing, that is the Blue Sand. I failed to take a picture of it!!!!
Ok nevermind, instead I'll just show the spot where I spotted it. Haha.
Squirrel!!!
My room!!!
Omg...their bed, though don't look it, but its superbly comfortable!!! I slept till I don't wanna wake up!!! Who cares about the sunrise when you can enjoy the sleep in such a comfortable bed??? Hahahahaa! I must be mad!!!
The "Bed"
After two snorkelling sessions...I'm pretty darn tired. Took a nap and skipped the 3rd snorkelling session. Unbelievable, but snorkelling's pretty tiring cause you gotta swim against the current sometimes

I tried to take some of my "own" underwater picture using my phone =D but it turned out like that...not as clear as I wished, but then, I'm satisfied that I manage to snap some fishes swimming bout. Hahaha.

Fishes!!!


Also spotted some sandman!!! It looks damn cute!! I can't resist myself from taking pictures of it! I think some "guai lous" made it. Hahaahaha!!! Love it!

Jack the sandman and his buddy =)


Aaaah...the power of Starbucks...got myself a bottle of bottled Mocha!! Hahaha. It didn't taste as great, but still, I love the idea of enjoying myself a bottle of Mocha from Starbucks at the beach. Hahaha.

I enjoyed Laguna's food very much. I gotta say this, their food is SUPERB!!!!!
I never went hungry for once there because of sucky food. NEVER!!! I especially love the way they cook their potatoes ( I'm a huge fan of potatoes ;) ) hahaha! And the muttons there are excellent to me! Taste good!!! Especially the masala mutton. Omg...I'm drooling already =) Then they are never stingy with their ingredients. Sambal full with anchovies??? First time I see such a thing from a resort.



Pasta, squid balls, cheese potatoes, vege, mutton and some chicken. SWEET!

Pasta, Cajun Potatoes, steamed egg, fish!!! =D
Again cajun potatoes, mutton, fried wanton mee, sambal brinjals, sesame chicken!
The most common, but still taste good! And the baked potato...OMG!!!!
The Frozen Banana Daquiri coctail...superb
Aaah...this vacation is good. But I think 3d2n there is just not enough...I wish I could revisit that place again soon. There are plans going on currently. Anybody wish to join??? Hahaha. I think its a good place for divers. Beautiful place and excellent resort. Its just so sad that I have to leave the island on last saturday...I was tempted to jump off the boat and swim back there. Hahaha. Sad =(

Saddest picture of the whole trip ='(

This entry was posted on 00:39 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 27 August 2008 at 21:48 , Loong Mei-Jean said...

2 snorkeling trips and ur complaining??? ahahahah..last time i went there with my friends for 3d2n we had 6 snorkeling trips ok.....and we didnt stay in the high class laguna resort also..ahahahhah.

and u cant actually take a photo of the blue sand flash or no flash..digicam or not...unless ur camera is like those professional type those big big ones...hehe...

 
On 28 August 2008 at 01:42 , Jenny said...

i like d sandman!!wahaha so cute.haha.but dun show us d close view of ur pig leg kay.u wan us 2 guess how many *bulu* u have ther ke?haha

 
On 28 August 2008 at 21:28 , DrTofu said...

walao...dun let me see u momoko. hahahaaha. i got one of those camera, but it juz wun do. its pretty hard i guess.

 
On 29 August 2008 at 13:44 , vY said...

Walao !!!! I WAnt to go Redang !!! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

 
On 3 September 2008 at 14:31 , Aaron Lee said...

DIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!