Yiew Wen's Birthday
20:57 | Author: DrTofu
Phew...so long since I wrote something here. Been so busy working, and so busy entertaining friends from all over Malaysia...I barely have time left for myself.

Recently just double-celebrated Yiew Wen's Birthday. OMG!!!! Double hole in the wallet now. =(

First round went to Redbox Plus at Pavilion with secondary school friends. Phew...it was the most awesomest day ever. All of us (total 8 person) sang like superstars training for their new concert. We all train harder than superstars like Andy Lau. That is because we sang for 8 hrs straight...yep...8. From 6pm we started singing. On and on, till 12am, we thought its time. Asked the worker there...its till 3am!!! Wow!! Continue singing eventhough by 12am, we were actually quite exhausted and tired and ran out of voice. Awards were given to performers that night. Among the award winners are Tick Siang and a few.

Redbox Plus Pavilion Award
- Best Newcomer : John Wong VY
- Best Out of Voice : Tick Siang Ng
- Best Remote Controller : Joanna Ting
- Best Dressed : Ai Woon Yee
- Best Performer : Yiew Wen Teoh & Phui Kay Yee
- Best Surprising Guest : Yiew Wen's friend

That is all I can think of!!! We stayed till 2am...and by 2am...Tick Siang could barely speak, Voon Yuan was high, singing all songs whether he knew or not. Ai Woon was also high, singing until standing on the chair (Refer to picture). Cool!!! Yiew Wen also running out of voice. I was out of voice and energy by around then actually. Hahaha.

Its one of the best sing k experience ever because we got such a cool and amazing room!!! Its for VIPs only. I think thanks to our card, we managed that. Cool!!! It might be my first and last time there...crap...

Then the next round is with Uni friends. As I am the organiser...its impossible for me not to attend. So...there goes next round, at Curve Damansara!!! We went to eat at 1920 Cafe. Turn out the food was quite good also. Dunno bout others, but I sure like my food's taste. Just that the spaghetti's a bit undercooked. A bit hard.

Can't bliv I celebrated for that fella two times this year. Hahahaha.
This entry was posted on 20:57 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: