Logitech Z5500
20:38 | Author: DrTofu
Alas!!! One of my dream came true!!! That dream of mine states that, "I would like to own a set of powerful speaker"
Yessssss!!! It's here!!! Pure power!!! The Logitech Z5500 speaker set!!!


Speaker configuration due to lack of space for now...




Technical Specifications
Total FTC power: 505 watts
RMS Sub-woofer: 188 watts
Satellites: Left/Right: 62 watts RMS x 2
Center: 69 watts RMS
Rear Left & Right: 62 watts RMS x 2
Total Peak power: 1010 watts
Maximum SPL: >115 dB
Frequency response: 33 Hz — 20 kHz
Amplifier: Ultra-linear, high-capacity analog
Signal to noise ratio: >93.5 dB, typical 100
Input impedance: 8,000 ohms
Compatibility: PC/Mac CD MP3 DVD PlayStation® Xbox®


Woots!!! I've tried it on full blast this afternoon. Was damn loud and still clear and nice! Bass is powerful too. Apparently there's an extra 22 boost after the maximum volume is achieved. I only managed +5-6 boost. I couldn't take it anymore...its way too loud!!! And I can feel the whole house shaking...then quickly turn it off. Scared neighbour scold =P


However, too bad my laptop is not equipped with a soundcard that can take on 5.1 system. Still, nevermind, I'd take it as a long term invest. This system I think can stand for quite long.


Now clubbing can be brought back home/hostel. There'll be no need for us to go any club anymore!! =D
This entry was posted on 20:38 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: